Contador web

13 de febrero de 2011

The secret room














Manuel Delgado







The secret room. Hostal Guadalupe, Torremolinos, Málaga (11 de abril de 2008)

Every man I loved. as a secret promise made just and only to me.
That something different of yours was melting my brain.
Not the house to come back after work, but the hotel in a new city to discover.
You are THE city to explore.
Reveal me something I did not ever know of myself.
Give me just 2 hours.
I want to enter your secret room.
Let me lick the door.
(Paolo Rumi)

































Narcisos y ofelias en los mundos planos que Manuel Delgado desde Malaga retrata la vida desde el blanco y negro al color mas llamativo.
La serie "The ecret room" autoretrato y biografia en arte.

English

Daffodils and Ophelia in the worlds planes Manuel Delgado from Malaga portrays life from the black and white to color more striking.
The series "The ecret room" self-portrait and biography into art.




Autorretrato en el espejo de mi habitación después de la ducha 2008



Links





Lágrimas congeladas en Sierra Nevada









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario